The Losh Cause – More woe ahead for Australia
Given that drought and frost have all but eliminated Australia's wine glut, it is tempting to regard this natural intervention as good news for the wine industry but, writes Chris Losh, in reality the adverse weather conditions have created greater problems at both ends of the price spectrum.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director