The Losh Cause – French growers growing angry
With sales falling at home and abroad, the implementation of EU wine reforms imminent and the prospect of even tighter regulation on wine marketing in France, it is not hard to see why emotions among French wine producers have once again boiled over. Chris Losh argues that some contraction of French wine production will be no bad thing but believes the Government should not be passing legislation restricting more commercially astute operators from moving forwards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits