Comment - Wine - Chardonnay, Nay and Thrice Nay
About as fashionable as Chris Losh's dress sense, the time is right for Chardonnay to step back up to the plate and show consumers what they're missing. Losh, for one, can see a potentially bright future for the varietal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review