Comment - Soft Drinks & Water - Low-Calorie Carbonates Under Fire
Following the retirement of our soft drinks & water commentator, Annette Farr, at the end of last year, just-drinks has doubled up. Starting this month, we have two new columnists considering the state of the soft drinks & water categories. First up, Ray Rowlands from market research firm DrinksInfo takes a look at the opportunity afforded to low-calorie and no-calorie variants. However, the opportunity is marked by perils and pitfalls, Rowlands believes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup