Comment – Soft Drinks & Water - Greek Soft Drinks in the Hands of the Gods
Will they? Won't they? The plight of Greece and its people is a daily story across Europe and, as it appears more likely that the country will have to pull out of the Eurozone, the soft drinks and bottled water industry, like many others, is watching through its fingers as things unfold. Richard Corbett takes a look at the lay of the land and prays for sun.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages