Comment – Soft Drinks & Water - Greek Soft Drinks in the Hands of the Gods
Will they? Won't they? The plight of Greece and its people is a daily story across Europe and, as it appears more likely that the country will have to pull out of the Eurozone, the soft drinks and bottled water industry, like many others, is watching through its fingers as things unfold. Richard Corbett takes a look at the lay of the land and prays for sun.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets