Comment – Soft Drinks & Water - Greek Soft Drinks in the Hands of the Gods
Will they? Won't they? The plight of Greece and its people is a daily story across Europe and, as it appears more likely that the country will have to pull out of the Eurozone, the soft drinks and bottled water industry, like many others, is watching through its fingers as things unfold. Richard Corbett takes a look at the lay of the land and prays for sun.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends