Comment – Soft Drinks & Water - Greek Soft Drinks in the Hands of the Gods
Will they? Won't they? The plight of Greece and its people is a daily story across Europe and, as it appears more likely that the country will have to pull out of the Eurozone, the soft drinks and bottled water industry, like many others, is watching through its fingers as things unfold. Richard Corbett takes a look at the lay of the land and prays for sun.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends