Comment - Branding - Making Your Vodka Stand Out
One of the more cutthroat sectors in the drinks industry is the vodka category. In recent years, the cocktail boom in markets such as the US has prompted the launches of new vodkas on an almost weekly basis. With so many brands around, James Boulton, creative director of branding development specialists Claessens International, gives his opinon on how you can make your brand stand out from the crowd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts