The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Pernod Ricard is pulling the 12-, 15- and 18-year old expressions of its Glenlivet single malt from the Travel Retail channel.
Pernod Ricard has launched a Travel Retail-exclusive Rioja under its Campo Viejo wine brand.
Illva Saronno has lined up the launch of an extension of its Disaronno liqueur brand.
Independent craft beer business Brewdog has launched a new IPA to mark the 4 July Independence Day celebrations in the US.
PepsiCo has launched a new Pepsi flavour in the US that targets Hispanics.
Nestle Waters has added a new flavour to its Perrier range of sparkling mineral water.
Buffalo Trace French Oak Barrel Aged Bourbon and French Oak Barrel Head Aged Bourbon are the latest releases in the distillery's Experimental Collection.
Sanpellegrino Ficodindia e Arancia is a sparkling fruit beverage infused with prickly pear and orange flavours and it is produced in southern Italy.
Moet Hennessy has launched a limited edition Ardbeg expression to celebrate the distiller's 200th anniversary this year.
Royal Tokaji has released Essencia 2007 - the fifth vintage of Essencia - and there are only 2,057 bottles available.
Moet Hennessy has launched an extension of its Glenmorangie single malt Scotch whisky brand that "celebrates stories from the area".
Gordon & MacPhail has added a permanent addition to its Benromach single malt Scotch whisky portfolio.
The 1972 vintage malt is named Dùsgadh, meaning ‘awakening’ in Scot’s Gaelic and it is said to be the rarest and oldest Ledaig ever released.
Phillips Distilling Co has launched a sangria-flavoured vodka to meet rising demand for the wine cocktail.
The 2014 vintage was made from Russian River Valley fruit and it joins Late Harvest Chardonnay and Founders Reserve Legacy Chardonnay under the Winemaker’s Reserve umbrella.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review