The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Champagne Bruno Paillard has launched the fifth vintage of its prestige cuvee - NPU - to the UK market
Actor Dan Aykroyd has launched a drier, spicier variant of his Crystal Head vodka brand.
California coffee company Peet's Coffee has launched a ready-to-drink range based on its cold brew offering.
BrewDog has released a cask version of its Dead Pony Club beer that uses live yeast to ferment in the keg.
AG Barr is to launch its first permanent new Irn-Bru in 35 years, a sugar-free version that claims to taste more like the original than the current zero-calorie extensions.
UK drinks company Halewood Wines & Spirits has launched a range of "fresh and simple" wines called Surprisingly Good.
Gonzalez Byass has released the first organic wine to be made at its Otero winery in Spain. Finca Constancia Entre Lunas 2013 is made using 100% Tempranillo grapes.
The Hain Celestial Group has added a Kombucha range to its BluePrint portfolio of cold-pressed juices.
The Coca-Cola Co's Spanish arm has launched two Aquarius Vive flavours - Lemon-Lime and Tropical - as it looks to move the brand away from sports drinks.
Molson Coors has followed up its sponsorship of the English Premier League with its second limited-edition beer launch in partnership with Sky Sports.
Constellation Brands' craft beer unit Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits Co has launched a flavoured version of its Fathom IPA-style beer.
Superfood supplements company Genesis Today has expanded its line of Superfruit Juices with three reduced sugar offerings.
Distell has followed last month’s release of a 42-year-old iteration of Tobermory single malt with two younger expressions, as part of a competition to win a bottle of the older Scotch whisky.
Rudolph Wild has launched a new no-added-sugar Capri-Sun range, Capri-Sun Fruity Water in the UK in partnership with Coca-Cola European Partners.
Diageo has officially launched Huxley Rare Genus Whiskey, the third spirit in its Whiskey Union range.
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends