The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Rarissimes Borderies 2004 is said to be the only Borderies vintage on the market.
Hip hop star Jay Z's Champagne brand Armand de Brignac is to launch two new expressions.
United Breweries has extended its premium beer brand Kingfisher Ultra’s portfolio by launching Kingfisher Ultra Max making it the most expensive strong beer (8% abv and above) in the country.
Delegat Group has extended the roll-out for an addition to its global wine portfolio.
Liquid Ice Energy has launched an orange variant of its energy drink.
Sierra Nevada has partnered German brewery Brauhaus Riegele to create its first Oktoberfest seasonal beer.
William Grant & Sons has released two whiskies under the Rare Cask Reserve banner.
Heineken, the company behind the Tequila-flavoured Desperados, is to launch a rum-flavoured spirit-beer range into the UK under its Foster's brand.
Brown-Forman is set to launch the first permanent rye whiskey expression of its Woodford Reserve whiskey brand.
Anchor Distilling Co has confirmed the roll-out of a 100% cupreata agave unaged mezcal in the US.
Patrón Citrónge Mango is made using Ataulfo mangos from the Mexican states of Nayarit and Chiapas.
Anna Blanc de Blancs is named after Anna de Codorníu, the 17th century heiress of the Codorníu estate.
UK juice company B Fresh has added a celery & iceberg lettuce variant to its namesake cold-pressed juice brand.
UK company DrinkMaple has launched two pack extensions of its namesake maple water brand.
Gin Lane 1751 comprises four styles: a classic London Dry (40% abv); London Dry Royal Strength (47% abv); Victoria Pink Gin (40% abv); and an Old Tom Gin (40% abv).
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup