The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
C&C Group's US cider unit Vermont Hard Cider has released a new extension under its struggling Woodchuck brand.
Coca-Cola Co has added two flavours to its Dasani Sparkling flavours range. Raspberry Lemonade and Tropical Pineapple join Lime, Berry, Black Cherry and Lemon.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has added a ready-to-drink coffee and a purified water to its portfolio of partner brands, as it looks to keep apace with consumer trends.
Carlsberg's UK unit has launched two 'craft' products exclusive to the UK on-tade.
Molson Coors has launched a range of Rekorderlig cocktails, the cider brand's first new products since the global brewer acquired its UK and Ireland rights.
Californian spirits producer Redwood Spirits has launched a vodka made with made with legal hemp grown in US.
Quintessential Brands has released a limited edition 10-year-old Irish whiskey under The Dubliner brand.
Hine has released a pair of 1986 vintage Cognacs - one matured in Jarnac and one an Early-Landed expression
Diageo has confirmed details of its latest Smirnoff Ice NPD, with two new flavours being released under the Electric mark.
Canada's Brick Brewing Co has launched Margaritaville's Classic Margarita coolers in The Beer Store, Ontario.
Small Town Brewery has launched a high-strength version of its successful Not Your Father's Root Beer in the US.
The Coca-Cola Co has re-released a lemon-lime with strawberry & pineapple-flavoured extension of its Sprite CSD brand.
Founded by farmer Wille Fenichel and two Brown university students, Farmer Willie's Alcoholic Ginger Beer is the latest hard soda to launch in the US.
UK soft drinks maker Radnor Hills has launched a new fruit juice brand, Fruella.
Radico Khaitan has lined up the global release of a new single malt Indian whisky.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends