The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Bacardi's Scotch whisky arm John Dewar & Sons has released a 16-year--old single malt from its Aberfeldy distillery.
Herefordshire-based Chase Distillery has launched a sloe and mulberry gin.
Ice-crystal drinks maker Slush Puppie is to roll out an edible bubble version of Britvic's frozen drink Tango Ice Blast in the UK.
The Last Drop Distillers has released The Last Drop 1967 single malt Glen Garioch.
Scottish distiller Arbikie has launched its third release, a chilli-flavoured vodka designed for use in Bloody Marys.
Beam Suntory has rolled out the second edition of the Brodir extension of Laphroaig.
Berry Bros & Rudd is to release an additional cask of its The Glenrothes single malt from 1969.
Boston Beer's Coney Island Brewing Company has launched two new flavours in its line of soda-inspired ales.
Small Town Brewery has launched a new alcoholic soft drink it hopes will emulate the success of Not Your Father's Root Beer.
Heaven Hill has released a limited edition reposado expression of its Lunazul Tequila brand in the US.
Zico Beverages has added another fruit flavour to is 'Chilledt Juice Blend' offering in the US.
Rock Rose Gin producer Dunnet Bay Distillers has entered a new category with the launch of Holy Grass Vodka.
The Coca-Cola Company has launched a sparkling version if its Smartwater brand.
Sierra Nevada has launched a gose-style beer called Otra Vez.
Keurig Green Mountain has launched two cocktail flavours for its Keurig Kold home carbonation platform.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Remy Cointreau sees H1 sales, profits rise
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts