The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Diageo has readied the release of the second limited edition iteration of its Johnnie Walker Blenders' Batch portfolio.
Maison Ferrand has released its first Cognac to be aged in two different casks. Pierre Ferrand Reserve Double Cask Cognac was aged in traditional French oak Cognac casks and in casks that once held Banyuls, a fortified wine produced and aged in the south of France.
Phusion Projects is targeting the shots drinking occasion with the release of three new spirits variants under its Four Loko brand name.
Brick Brewing Co's craft beer division Waterloo Brewing has lined up the launch of a citrus radler.
Nichols is taking the Feel Good juice brand it bought in 2015 into the flavoured water category.
Low-alcohol beer firm Big Drop Brewing Co has added a pale ale to its line-up.
Carlsberg has rolled out a new Tuborg to the Indian market.
Nichols has taken its Vimto brand into the flavoured water category with the launch of Vim2o.
SPI Group has lined up the launch of two flavoured vodka variants under the Stoli Crushed brand name.
Pernod Ricard's Travel Retail unit has lined up a second expression as part of its Chivas Regal 18 Ultimate Cask Collection range.
Treasury Wine Estates has added a dry rosé to its Beringer Main & Vine range amid a number of promotional activities for the brand.
Australian wine firm Hill-Smith Family Vineyards has launched a new wine range in the UK, under its Oxford Landing Estates brand.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has launched a radler-style Bud Light as it looks to innovate around the Budweiser extension.
Beam Suntory has launched the first limited-edition for its Basil Hayden’s range of Bourbons.
Moet Hennessy has introduced a low-dosage Champagne under its Veuve Clicquot brand.
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World