The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Utmost brands will launch a line of cocktail mixers under its Grown-up Sodas brand. The range includes four flavours: Mojito, Moscow Mule, Sparkling Cosmo and Tonic & Lime.
New Orleans-based Sazerac Co has released four Tequilas as part of its Expresiones del Corazón range for 2016.
Chicago-based "soda collective" Hop Pop Soda Co has launched a soft drink that is flavoured with hops.
Edrington has launched the second in the Edition series of iterations of its The Macallan single malt Scotch whisky.
The Molson Coors-owned UK craft brewer Sharp's Brewery has teamed up with English winemaker Camel Valley to launch a limited-edition Pilsner.
Gigglewater Wines has launched a "lifestyle-led" sparkling wine range designed to appeal to Millennials and female consumers.
Jones Soda has partnered publisher Square Enix to release a limited edition Final Fantast XV-themed soda.
Scottish drinks company Boilermaker has produced a white rum. The company claims the rum is the first of its kind to be produced in Scotland.
Mountain Laurel Spirits' Pennsylvania distillery Dad's Hat has partnered a maple syrup producer to create a maple syrup barrel-aged rye. The limited release will be available at the distillery from 1 December.
Scottish distillery Arbikie Highland Estate has launched a strawberry vodka ahead of the Christmas period.
International Beverage Holdings has announced the second release of its 35-year-old expression. The first release, which has now sold out, was in 2014.
Britvic's adult beverage unit, Wisehead Productions, has released its second innovation - a range of stevia-and-sugar-based spirits mixers under the The London Essence Co name.
A UK brewery dedicated to low-alcohol beer has released its first product. Big Drop Brewing Co has rolled out a Chocolate Milk Stout to the UK market.
Aston Manor has launched a cider infused with hops. Friels Hop Infused Vintage Cider features 2015 first-press vintage cider infused with a blend of Challenger, Archer and Sterling hops.
Halewood Wines & Spirits has claimed a UK first with the launch of its Whitley Neill Quince Gin.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends