The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Lucozade Ribena Suntory will launch an Original flavour variant under its Lucozade Zero brand in the UK.
Boston Beer Co has released two seasonal ciders under its Angry Orchard brand in the US. Tapped Maple is a blend of American culinary apples with maple syrup, while Spiced Apple sees the addition of 'seasonal spices'.
The Coca-Cola Co has used its Freestyle self-service drinks system to create two new permanent additions to the Sprite portfolio in the US.
Teeling Whiskey Co has released a whiskey to commemorate the first 18 months of its Dublin distillery. The Revival Volume III follows Volume II, which was released last year to celebrate the distillery's first anniversary. Volume I was released in 2015 at the distillery's inauguration.
Kwangdong has added three flavours to its Vita500 line up in the US. In addition to the Original flavour, Vita500 will now be available in naturally-flavoured Blueberry, Passion Fruit and Grape.
Swedish fruit cider company Kopparberg is targeting Champagne-style occasions with a sparkling cider packaged in a 75cl bottle.
Michter's Distillery in Kentucky has lined up the release of the 2017 edition of its ten-year-old Kentucky Straight Rye.
Following a trial launch in Ibiza last year, Ombra Drinks has rolled out its Ombra Di Pantera Prosecco to the UK market.
Italy's Luxardo has launched a bottled bitter ingredient designed for white Negronis and aperitifs.
Singha Corp, the maker of Singha, has launched a "modern" beer inspired by European lagers.
Edrington has released a 1991 vintage The Macallan as part of its Fine & Rare collection of malts.
California's Stone Brewing has launched an IPA that uses whole tangerine puree to add fruit flavour to the beer.
Destilería Serrallés has lined up the US launch of a spiced expression of its Don Q rum brand.
Asahi has launched a gluten-free Peroni Nastro Azzurro in the UK, joining other brewers in targeting beer at coeliacs and those looking to lead a gluten-free lifestyle.
Moet Hennessy has unveiled this year’s addition to Glenmorangie’s Private Edition series of single malt Scotch whiskies.
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt I
- Heineken 2012-2016 - results data
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Molson Coors hit by US$500m write-down in Canada
- ForEx bites, but Heineken hails strong 2016
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends