The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Takara Shuzo's Tomatin Distillery has released a 44-year-old single malt whisky.
Edward Snell & Co has lined up the launch of an XO expression of its Oude Molen South African brandy.
Zero-calorie soda company Zevia has branched out into sparkling water and energy drinks as it looks to capitalise on growing consumer trends.
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has unveiled a new Victorian wine range as it ramps up its "regional gems" strategy announced in February.
Canadian craft brewer Unibroue has released a limited edition Belgian-style blueberry beer.
Distell has lined up a limited edition 42-year-old iteration of its Tobermory single malt Scotch whisky.
Boston Beer Co has launched a cider made entirely of apple varieties from New York State.
California's Arrogant Brewing has released a beer called Who You Callin' Wussie, in response to "industrialised fizzy yellow beer".
Teeling Whiskey Co has released a whiskey to commemorate the first anniversary of its Dublin distillery.
Diageo is to launch a 25-year-old Lagavulin to celebrate the Islay distillery's 200th anniversary.
Savse, an independent smoothie maker from the country of Georgia, has launched a new flavour in the UK, Purple Carrot.
Cott Corp has announced the addition of three new flavours to the Vintage Seltzer range.
Actor Channing Tatum has partnered with Idaho's Grand Teton Distillery to produce a vodka. Born and Bred is made from Idaho potatoes
New Belgium Brewing will release a second ice cream-inspired beer, in partnership with ice cream company Ben & Jerry's.
Pernod Ricard has launched a Strawberry Kiwi pre-mixed Malibu drink to the UK market.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview