The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Walsh Whiskey Distillery has released a 17-year-old single cask, single malt Irish whiskey to mark its 17 years in business.
Edrington is to release a 40-year-old expression of its The Macallan Highland single malt Scotch whisky.
Wemyss Malts has readied the roll-out of three limited edition, high-strength iterations from its blended Scotch whisky portfolio.
The UK's Chase Distillery has added to its marmalade-flavoured vodka range.
Diageo and Ciroc vodka stakeholder Sean 'Diddy' Combs have announced the release of a mango variant under the Ciroc brand.
Wine consultancy firm Litmus Wines has launched a pre-mixed drink which combines the botanical aromas of gin with English wine and spring water.
Hiro Sake has lined up the release of its most expensive sake in the US, as the company celebrates the fifth anniversary of its entry into the country.
UK soft drinks maker Virtue Drinks has launched a range of flavoured, carbonated "energy water", which the company claims is the first zero-sugar, zero-artificial sweetener beverage of its type.
New Champagne house PIAFF will launch a Brut and a Rose Champagne to the US this November. In 2017, the company will follow with a Blanc de Blancs and a Vintage.
Brown-Forman has released the latest expression in its Woodford Reserve Master's Collection. Brandy Cask Finish is the 11th release in the collection.
Reims-based Champagne house Bruno Paillard has launched a Blanc de Blancs 2006 vintage Champagne. The 2006 is the seventh Blanc de Blancs vintage to come from the house.
Trinchero Family Estates has unveiled a white blend addition to its Ménage à Trois wine brand in the US.
Rok Drinks has lined up the release of a wine range, produced in countries including India and Mexico.
Suntory has launched the Merchant's Heart range of cocktail mixers into the UK off-trade after an initial roll-out in selected London bars.
Pernod Ricard's Scotch unit, Chivas Brothers, has added a third expression to its Longmorn range, Longmorn 23 Year Old.
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020