The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
Highfern has added a heavily-peated expression to its Angels' Nectar blended Scotch brand.
Heaven Hill Distilleries has added a cucumber lime flavour extension to its Burnett's Flavored Vodka range in the US.
Diageo has released a new expression of its Oban single malt whisky, called Little Bay.
Rombauer has released its first Sauvignon Blanc.
Diageo has added a seventh whiskey to its Orphan Barrel Whiskey Distilling Co portfolio.
New soft drinks producer Socko Beverages has launched an energy drinks brand in its home state of Arizona.
Stone Brewing has released a red IPA, made from Red X malt from Germany-based Bestmaltz.
Gordon & MacPhail has readied the global roll-out of a 35-year-old iteration of its Benromach Scotch whisky brand.
Beam Suntory has lined up the first of six 2016 releases for its limited run of Booker's Bourbon in the US.
The UK arm of Pernod Ricard has released a no-age-statement iteration of its Longmorn single malt Scotch whisky in the country.
AB InBev UK has launched a lemon variant of its alcohol-free beer Beck's Blue.
SHS Group has added two new lines to its WKD RTD range.
Swedish cider company Kopparberg is to launch a lemon & lime flavoured lager in the UK.
Illinois soft drinks maker Cool Mountain Beverages has launched a new 'craft' soda, Chicago Draft Style Ginger Ale.
Brown-Forman has launched a Bourbon matured in four types of wood, under its Woodford Reserve brand.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research