The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
UK brewery Robinsons has developed two new craft bottled beers as it looks to capitalise on demand for the segment in the country's off-premise.
Scottish distillery Arbikie Highland Estate has launched its second permanent gin brand, AK’S Gin.
Pernod Ricard has introduced a new Absolut vodka flavour to the US market.
The Coca-Cola Co has added two new juice variants to its Simply portfolio in the US.
Emperador's Scotch whisky unit, Whyte & Mackay, has released a 50-year-old expression of The Dalmore to mark master distiller Richard Paterson's 50th year in the Scotch industry.
Missouri-based Sportables has launched a range of flavoured teas designed to reduce post-workout recovery time.
UK company Phrooti has released two fruit-flavoured waters under its namesake brand in the country.
AG Barr has launched a new range of energy drinks under the Rockstar brand.
Hine has released two Cognacs from the 1987 vintage. The pair comprises a Jarnac-matured and an early-landed expression.
E&J Gallo has launched a Pink Pinot Grigio, under its Barefoot Wine & Bubbly brand in the UK.
Constellation Brands' Mexican beer unit has proved to be a powerhouse for the company. Quarter after quarter, analysts have praised the performance of Corona and Modelo in the US as the company moved to buy and build new breweries to keep up with demand.
The Boston Beer Co has unveiled its latest seasonal Samuel Adams beers, Hopscape and Fresh as Helles.
AG Barr has teamed up with Jägermeister-owner Mast Jägermeister to add a beetroot flavour to its range of Funkin cocktail syrups.
The Fladgate Partnership has released the fourth in a series of 50-year-old Tawny Ports.
UK brewer Samuel Smith’s has readied the US launch of its Organic Perry.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits