The Launch Pad - Product Launches
Here's where we bring together all of the product launches covered on just-drinks.
UK healthy drinks company Brainwave has launched a bottled water with zero sugar and 20g of protein per bottle.
Pernod Ricard’s Chivas Brothers division has added a new expression to its Scapa single malt Scotch whisky portfolio.
Pernod Ricard has added a second vintage to its The Glenlivet Winchester Collection.
Diageo has launched a limited edition pumpkin spiced rum, designed for the shot occasion. The company claims the product is the first ever pumpkin spiced rum launch in the US.
Whyte & Mackay, the Scotch whisky arm of Emperador, has launched a new single malt to celebrate the 50th anniversary of its Tamnavulin distillery.
Khortytsa Vodka owner Global Spirits has launched a value brandy into the US market.
Distell has released a 15-year-old whisky finished in South Africa's Pinotage wine casks. Three Ships 15 Year Old Pinotage Cask Finish is limited to 4,000 bottles, 3,500 of which will be available to purchase.
The Diageo-controlled United Spirits has released a honey-flavoured version of its flagship whisky brand, McDowell's No. 1.
Pernod Ricard's US unit has announced the latest permanent addition to its Kahlua portfolio. Chili Chocolate is said to blend rich chocolate with hot chili.
PepsiCo has announced the launch of Tropicana Essentials Probiotics as it looks to capitalise on health and wellness trends.
Casa Cuervo is set to release the second expression in its Steamship Collection.
Charter Brands has released its first new product since the launch of Langley's No 8 three years ago
Reh Kendermann has launched two German wines, including a Sauvignon Blanc, in the UK on-premise, targeting shoppers in two of the country's larger supermarket chains.
Conecuh Ridge Distillers has launched an extension of its Clyde May's US whiskey brand, with a limited edition cask strength iteration rolling out across the US next month.
William Grant & Sons has overhauled the packaging for its Travel Retail Glenfiddich range, Cask Collection, as it prepares for the upcoming TFWA exhibition in Cannes next month.
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends