just the Facts
The key facts behind the latest news stories.
Earlier this week, Bernstein released the fourth edition of its annual global beer guide. With commentary from the sell-side research and brokerage firm, here's a look at the report's significant research conclusions.
just-drinks is in Madrid today as a guest of Mahou San Miguel. Here's a look at how the company has grown to become Spain's beer market leader.
Late yesterday, Diageo announced the divestment of part of its wine operations to Australia-based Treasury Wine Estates (TWE). Here, we take a closer look at what the deal includes:
Earlier today, Anheuser-Busch InBev and SABMiller secured an “agreement in principle” for AB InBev to acquire SAB. Here's a breakdown of the proposal.
This week, Anheuser-Busch InBev is holding an investors seminar in China. Here's a low-down on the company's footprint in the country and in Asia Pacific, as well as its expectations for the future, courtesy of data from Nomura and Exane BNP Paribas.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is holding an investors seminar in Guangzhou, China. Here's a low-down on the company's global footprint and its core brands.
Yesterday saw the announcement of a merger of three Coca-Cola bottlers in Western Europe. Here, just-drinks looks at the details behind the deal:
Earlier today, Diageo and Heineken announced the dissolution of their joint venture in South Africa and Namibia with Namibian Breweries Ltd (NBL). Here are the full details behind the transaction.
Earlier today, Britvic announced the purchase of Brazilian soft drinks company Empresa Brasileira de Bebidas e Alimentos (EBBA).
Coca-Cola and Coors are the most popular soft and alcoholic drinks, according to Kantar Worldpanel's Brand Footprint report – an annual study of the most chosen FMCG brands globally.
Here, courtesy of the Irish Whiskey Association, is a map of all the distilleries - existing, new and planned - in Ireland.
Rabobank has released a report on the Chinese alcohol market that predicts huge growth in flavoured alcoholic beverages as demand for traditional beer subsides. Here's a round-up of some of the reports key findings:
Yesterday, the International Organisation of Vine and Wine released its 2014 report. Here are some key facts it includes on the global wine industry:
Earlier today, Diageo confirmed plans to take full control of UB Group's United National Breweries. The Guinness producer will pay an initial US$22m for the 50% of the sorghum beer producer it does not already own. Here's some facts on United National Breweries:
just-drinks has spent this week visiting Chile as a guest of the country's largest wine producer, Concha y Toro. Here's a closer look at the facts and figures behind Chile's wine industry
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research