just On Call
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
Boston Beer Co's CEO has said cider trends in the US may stabilise over the year as the impact from hard soda fades away.
The CEO of Constellation Brands has said craft beer acquisition Ballast Point's strong performance is down to "real beer aficionados" who are looking for a "real beer".
Remy Cointreau has bottomed out in China, the company's CEO has said as she predicted improved results in the country for 2017.
The CEO of Brown-Forman has said the company is continuing to invest in Finlandia, a brand that was recently reported to be up for sale.
Brown-Forman's CEO has defended flavoured whiskey as US figures show the previously-rampant growth for Tennessee Fire and Tennessee Honey fading.
SABMiller's CEO has called 2016 "a year to watch" on currency as the company battles ForEx weakness in Africa.
Coca-Cola HBC has said it will launch the Monster energy brand in Nigeria during the second half of the year.
Carlsberg's CEO has said he expects to close more breweries in China, following yesterday's news that the group has already closed eight over the last 12 months.
C&C Group has maintained that it remains strongly-placed to participate in the current round of consolidation in the beer industry, despite lining up a sizeable share buyback plan in the coming months.
The head of Gruppo Campari has said the company's takeover of Grand Marnier's parent, Marnier-Lapostolle, is on schedule.
Gruppo Campari is trialling a new spiced rum as it looks to extend its portfolio in the category.
The CEO of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said he expects growth in China to come from the top end of the company's portfolio, though he warned the market is still under pressure.
Molson Coors's CEO Mark Hunter has said that gaining full control of Miller Lite will offer a "great backbone" of international brands as he looks to scale up overseas operations.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is planning to roll out new Monster energy drinks in Europe, ahead of its expected bottler merger in the region.
The Boston Beer Co's founder has said the US could "run out of space" for craft beer within two years as the number of brewers continues to grow.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends