just On Call
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
The term ‘craft beer’ will disappear, according to Meantime Brewery Co’s CEO, Nick Miller, and SABMiller’s MD of Europe, Sue Clark.
Mature markets are placing greater pressure on mainstream beers, creating increased demand for innovation and premiumisation, according to SABMiller.
Carlsberg's new focus on “healthy” beers is off to a strong start, with sales of the recently-launched Tourtel Twist performing “extremely well”, according to its CEO.
The head of Gruppo Campari has said bourbon brand Wild Turkey is not destined for a plethora of flavour extensions.
The head of Cott Corp has said he expects North American carbonated soft drink volumes to sink by as much as 10% this year as the category continues to decline.
The head of Monster Beverage has said distributors outside of the US have shown “scepticism” over the ongoing transition of The Coca-Cola Co's energy portfolio.
The head of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said the company will learn from its China operations as it prepares to open its first brewery in Vietnam.
Latin America has been split into two as destabilising currency fluctuations see free-trade zones (FTZs) fall behind to domestic performance, Diageo's Latin America & Caribbean head has said.
The CEO of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said there is “no real mystery” surrounding its talks with The Coca-Cola Co over pricing.
The CEO of Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has said it is “still early days” for a new range of naturally-sweetened CSDs as the company launches US tests.
Pernod Ricard has said it is looking beyond its Chivas range to find growth in China's struggling Scotch whisky market.
Heineken's departing CFO has called for clarity in Indonesia after a ban on beer sales in convenience stores cut volumes by a third.
The Coca-Cola Co has said there is still work to be done on Diet Coke in the US despite a recent sales turnaround.
Constellation Brands is upping its focus on beer in cans after craft brewers premiumised the format, the company's CEO has said.
Gluten-free beer brands have the ability to attract “lost drinkers” back to the beer category in the US, according to MillerCoors.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer