just On Call
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is planning to roll out new Monster energy drinks in Europe, ahead of its expected bottler merger in the region.
The Boston Beer Co's founder has said the US could "run out of space" for craft beer within two years as the number of brewers continues to grow.
Pernod Ricard's MD of finance & operations has said the company will only innovate around its Jameson brand "with substance".
The chief operating officer of the Coca-Cola Co has said the company's new 'One Brand' marketing strategy has helped drive sales of the company's zero calorie Coca-Cola variants in Mexico.
Remy Cointreau's CFO has said he is ready to fight it out with Pernod Ricard and Campari as investment floods into the competitive US Cognac category.
Remy Cointreau has played down its Chinese New Year performance despite signalling a "clear improvement" in Greater China.
PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi has outlined the company's plans to capitalise on growing health and wellness trends.
LVMH's CEO has given the first official confirmation of a Chinese New Year rebound for Cognac, revealing at least mid-single digit growth during the critical selling period.
Constellation Brands' management has said that an east-coast brewery could be on the cards for its Californian craft beer unit, Ballast Point.
The CEO of Constellation Brands has said he does not see his company operating in the global spirits brand arena, instead outlining potential for craft products.
The CFO of Brown-Forman has flagged tough conditions in the company's emerging markets as well as weakness in the Travel Retail sector, as the group reduced growth forecasts for fiscal-2016.
The CEO of Gruppo Campari has flagged the challenges in creating a more premium version of Skyy vodka, to drive growth for the brand.
Monster Beverage Corp is awaiting formal approval for its China entry after authorities gave a preliminary nod to is formula, the company's CEO has said.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's CEO has said he expects his beers to buck declines in China as the country's premium segment races ahead of "blue-collar" brands.
Treasury Wine Estates is to launch some of its recently-acquired Diageo wine brands in Asia as the company tries to grab volume share in the region.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends