just On Call
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
Remy Cointreau has bottomed out in China, the company's CEO has said as she predicted improved results in the country for 2017.
The CEO of Brown-Forman has said the company is continuing to invest in Finlandia, a brand that was recently reported to be up for sale.
Brown-Forman's CEO has defended flavoured whiskey as US figures show the previously-rampant growth for Tennessee Fire and Tennessee Honey fading.
SABMiller's CEO has called 2016 "a year to watch" on currency as the company battles ForEx weakness in Africa.
Coca-Cola HBC has said it will launch the Monster energy brand in Nigeria during the second half of the year.
Carlsberg's CEO has said he expects to close more breweries in China, following yesterday's news that the group has already closed eight over the last 12 months.
C&C Group has maintained that it remains strongly-placed to participate in the current round of consolidation in the beer industry, despite lining up a sizeable share buyback plan in the coming months.
The head of Gruppo Campari has said the company's takeover of Grand Marnier's parent, Marnier-Lapostolle, is on schedule.
Gruppo Campari is trialling a new spiced rum as it looks to extend its portfolio in the category.
The CEO of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said he expects growth in China to come from the top end of the company's portfolio, though he warned the market is still under pressure.
Molson Coors's CEO Mark Hunter has said that gaining full control of Miller Lite will offer a "great backbone" of international brands as he looks to scale up overseas operations.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is planning to roll out new Monster energy drinks in Europe, ahead of its expected bottler merger in the region.
The Boston Beer Co's founder has said the US could "run out of space" for craft beer within two years as the number of brewers continues to grow.
Pernod Ricard's MD of finance & operations has said the company will only innovate around its Jameson brand "with substance".
The chief operating officer of the Coca-Cola Co has said the company's new 'One Brand' marketing strategy has helped drive sales of the company's zero calorie Coca-Cola variants in Mexico.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends