just On Call
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
SABMiller's CEO has called 2016 "a year to watch" on currency as the company battles ForEx weakness in Africa.
Coca-Cola HBC has said it will launch the Monster energy brand in Nigeria during the second half of the year.
Carlsberg's CEO has said he expects to close more breweries in China, following yesterday's news that the group has already closed eight over the last 12 months.
C&C Group has maintained that it remains strongly-placed to participate in the current round of consolidation in the beer industry, despite lining up a sizeable share buyback plan in the coming months.
The head of Gruppo Campari has said the company's takeover of Grand Marnier's parent, Marnier-Lapostolle, is on schedule.
Gruppo Campari is trialling a new spiced rum as it looks to extend its portfolio in the category.
The CEO of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said he expects growth in China to come from the top end of the company's portfolio, though he warned the market is still under pressure.
Molson Coors's CEO Mark Hunter has said that gaining full control of Miller Lite will offer a "great backbone" of international brands as he looks to scale up overseas operations.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is planning to roll out new Monster energy drinks in Europe, ahead of its expected bottler merger in the region.
The Boston Beer Co's founder has said the US could "run out of space" for craft beer within two years as the number of brewers continues to grow.
Pernod Ricard's MD of finance & operations has said the company will only innovate around its Jameson brand "with substance".
The chief operating officer of the Coca-Cola Co has said the company's new 'One Brand' marketing strategy has helped drive sales of the company's zero calorie Coca-Cola variants in Mexico.
Remy Cointreau's CFO has said he is ready to fight it out with Pernod Ricard and Campari as investment floods into the competitive US Cognac category.
Remy Cointreau has played down its Chinese New Year performance despite signalling a "clear improvement" in Greater China.
PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi has outlined the company's plans to capitalise on growing health and wellness trends.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends