just On Call
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
Constellation Brands has said the success of its beer business in its first quarter results is the key reason for the upward revision of its EPS guidance for fiscal 2016.
Pernod Ricard has started selling its Indian whiskies in sub-Saharan Africa as the company looks to double sales in the region over the next four years.
SABMiller has chosen a high-end positioning for its presence in Brazil over making an acquisition in the country.
SABMiller has expressed an interest in growing its partnership with The Coca-Cola Co in the Latin America region.
Brown-Forman's CEO has said sales of the Southern Comfort brand would have declined even faster if not for efforts by the company to shore them up.
The term ‘craft beer’ will disappear, according to Meantime Brewery Co’s CEO, Nick Miller, and SABMiller’s MD of Europe, Sue Clark.
Mature markets are placing greater pressure on mainstream beers, creating increased demand for innovation and premiumisation, according to SABMiller.
Carlsberg's new focus on “healthy” beers is off to a strong start, with sales of the recently-launched Tourtel Twist performing “extremely well”, according to its CEO.
The head of Gruppo Campari has said bourbon brand Wild Turkey is not destined for a plethora of flavour extensions.
The head of Cott Corp has said he expects North American carbonated soft drink volumes to sink by as much as 10% this year as the category continues to decline.
The head of Monster Beverage has said distributors outside of the US have shown “scepticism” over the ongoing transition of The Coca-Cola Co's energy portfolio.
The head of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said the company will learn from its China operations as it prepares to open its first brewery in Vietnam.
Latin America has been split into two as destabilising currency fluctuations see free-trade zones (FTZs) fall behind to domestic performance, Diageo's Latin America & Caribbean head has said.
The CEO of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said there is “no real mystery” surrounding its talks with The Coca-Cola Co over pricing.
The CEO of Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has said it is “still early days” for a new range of naturally-sweetened CSDs as the company launches US tests.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research