just On Call
We report back from drinks companies' conference calls post-results announcement.
Overall growth of the cider category in the US is slowing down but the rise of craft producers could spark renewed opportunity, according to Martin Roper, president & CEO of Boston Beer Co.
Heineken's CEO has warned of a tough year ahead in the UK but said that overall the European market is improving.
Brazil still offers a tremendous amount of opportunity, according to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s CEO Carlos Brito.
The head of Diageo has forecast a return to growth for the company's Scotch whisky stable in its new fiscal year.
Europe has not seen the same dip in consumer interest in diet soft drinks as the US, according to Coca-Cola Enterprises.
China continues to impact LVMH’s Cognac business, according to CFO Jean-Jacques Guiony.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group will look at smaller pack sizes to improve price/mix.
The Coca-Cola Co has said smaller pack sizes are driving "a tremendous amount of positive growth" in the US as it looks to drive performance through improving price/mix.
Recent stock market volatility in China has not impacted consumer demand for Cognac, according to Remy Cointreau CFO Luca Marotta.
PepsiCo's CEO, Indra Nooyi, has said Diet Pepsi with aspartame will continue to be available to US consumers online, despite an earlier pledge to replace the artificial sweetener.
Constellation Brands has said the success of its beer business in its first quarter results is the key reason for the upward revision of its EPS guidance for fiscal 2016.
Pernod Ricard has started selling its Indian whiskies in sub-Saharan Africa as the company looks to double sales in the region over the next four years.
SABMiller has chosen a high-end positioning for its presence in Brazil over making an acquisition in the country.
SABMiller has expressed an interest in growing its partnership with The Coca-Cola Co in the Latin America region.
Brown-Forman's CEO has said sales of the Southern Comfort brand would have declined even faster if not for efforts by the company to shore them up.
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research