just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Wang Fangqing
The final part of this month's management briefing, looking at the logistics landscape in the BRIC markets, focuses on China.
PepsiCo's Pepsi Special
The China Alcoholic Drinks Association (CADA) has petitioned the country’s Ministry of Commerce to open up dumping and subsidy investigations against imported wines from the European Union (EU), arguing that EU exporters have been behaving anti-competitively.
Suntory Holdings subsidiary Suntory Beverage & Food Asia is planning to produce beverages in India, a spokesperson has told just-drinks.
PepsiCo's Pepsi Black
Suntory's Yamazaki, Hakushu Multi-Year Single Malts
Suntory’s Mediterranean grapefruit cocktail-like beverage
Japan's Kirin Holdings is to test US demand for alcohol-free beer by launching its Kirin Free in the country.
China Resources Snow Breweries, SABMiller's joint venture with China Resources Enterprise, has acquired Aoke Beer based in Zhengzhou in central China's Henan province.
Chinese food and drink conglomerate Bright Food has snapped up a 40% stake in distilled spirit producer Quan Xing Jiu Ye.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends