just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Wang Fangqing
The final part of this month's management briefing, looking at the logistics landscape in the BRIC markets, focuses on China.
PepsiCo's Pepsi Special
The China Alcoholic Drinks Association (CADA) has petitioned the country’s Ministry of Commerce to open up dumping and subsidy investigations against imported wines from the European Union (EU), arguing that EU exporters have been behaving anti-competitively.
Suntory Holdings subsidiary Suntory Beverage & Food Asia is planning to produce beverages in India, a spokesperson has told just-drinks.
PepsiCo's Pepsi Black
Suntory's Yamazaki, Hakushu Multi-Year Single Malts
Suntory’s Mediterranean grapefruit cocktail-like beverage
Japan's Kirin Holdings is to test US demand for alcohol-free beer by launching its Kirin Free in the country.
China Resources Snow Breweries, SABMiller's joint venture with China Resources Enterprise, has acquired Aoke Beer based in Zhengzhou in central China's Henan province.
Chinese food and drink conglomerate Bright Food has snapped up a 40% stake in distilled spirit producer Quan Xing Jiu Ye.
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Is single malt the Great White Hope for Scotch?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India