just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Wang Fangqing
The final part of this month's management briefing, looking at the logistics landscape in the BRIC markets, focuses on China.
PepsiCo's Pepsi Special
The China Alcoholic Drinks Association (CADA) has petitioned the country’s Ministry of Commerce to open up dumping and subsidy investigations against imported wines from the European Union (EU), arguing that EU exporters have been behaving anti-competitively.
Suntory Holdings subsidiary Suntory Beverage & Food Asia is planning to produce beverages in India, a spokesperson has told just-drinks.
PepsiCo's Pepsi Black
Suntory's Yamazaki, Hakushu Multi-Year Single Malts
Suntory’s Mediterranean grapefruit cocktail-like beverage
Japan's Kirin Holdings is to test US demand for alcohol-free beer by launching its Kirin Free in the country.
China Resources Snow Breweries, SABMiller's joint venture with China Resources Enterprise, has acquired Aoke Beer based in Zhengzhou in central China's Henan province.
Chinese food and drink conglomerate Bright Food has snapped up a 40% stake in distilled spirit producer Quan Xing Jiu Ye.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review