just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Vladimir Pekic
Pivovarna Lasko is poised to welcome a new majority owner, with the auction process for over half of the Slovenian brewer and soft drinks producer entering the home straight.
Dalmacijavino has finally been sold, to Ostrc, following ten failed auction attempts.
Brazil’s Hafil Group is in “advanced negotiations with a large US distributor” to enter the American market with Edge, its flagship energy drink brand.
The Coca-Cola Company has rolled out two of its Powerade Zero variants to Brazil.
Lasko Group, the parent company of Slovenia's Pivovarna Lasko brewer, has sold a 57.6% stake in Kosovo-based Birra Peja.
Pivovarna Lasko has begun a search for a strategic investor willing to inject at least EUR75m (US$102.1m) of fresh capital into the company.
Coca-Cola Brazil has launched its new line of ready-to-drink sugar-free teas in two green tea flavours
Brazilian brewery Bierland and Argentina’s Cerveceria Antares brewery have launched a new jointly-produced limited-edition pale ale.
Brazilian brewers AX Beer and Cervejaria Krug Bier have teamed up to create a caipirinha-infused beer.
Tequila exports rose 3% by volume in 2013, with orders from the biggest customer, the US, rising by more than 5m litres.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets