just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by The IWSR
The story of the next five years for spirits is the expected universal and significant trading-up and premiumisation, according to the recently-released IWSR Forecast Report 2014 – 2019.
The Cognac market in China may be almost half the size of the US market in volume terms but, in value terms, has grown to be worth 70% more than the US, according to recent research.
A wave of diversity, innovation and experimentation is helping the global wine and spirits market pull out of the economic downturn, according to recent research.
The spirits industry is on the path to recovery following a hard 2009 during which many markets were affected by the credit crunch, according to The IWSR’s Forecast Report 2010-2015. Several countries and categories are returning to stability or growth in 2010, but the time and speed of recovery will vary considerably depending on local circumstances.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review