just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by The IWSR
The story of the next five years for spirits is the expected universal and significant trading-up and premiumisation, according to the recently-released IWSR Forecast Report 2014 – 2019.
The Cognac market in China may be almost half the size of the US market in volume terms but, in value terms, has grown to be worth 70% more than the US, according to recent research.
A wave of diversity, innovation and experimentation is helping the global wine and spirits market pull out of the economic downturn, according to recent research.
The spirits industry is on the path to recovery following a hard 2009 during which many markets were affected by the credit crunch, according to The IWSR’s Forecast Report 2010-2015. Several countries and categories are returning to stability or growth in 2010, but the time and speed of recovery will vary considerably depending on local circumstances.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research