just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Stuart Todd
Boisset Family Estates has increased its stake in French counterpart Henri Maire from the 34% it took a year ago to 51%.
Carlsberg-owned Brasseries Kronenbourg is to invest EUR12m this year at its brewery in Obernai, in eastern France in order to adapt production facilities to an ever- expanding range of beers.
The French wine region of Languedoc-Roussillon has seen record exports in 2014, with sales driven by China, according to new figures.
Wine and spirits exports from France have posted their second consecutive year of decline, according to latest figures.
Les Domaines Paul Mas has added another estate to its growing wine business and unveiled plans to extend to its portfolio by a further 200 hectares in 2015.
Groupe Danone has promoted the head of its water business in France to a global role, overseeing its four water brands.
Champagne export sales rose by 4% last year, while volumes also edged up, according to latest figures.
Global Cognac sales by value fell by 11% last year as the industry continued to feel the impact of government measures in China, according to latest figures.
The Commercial Court of Paris has ordered the liquidation of on-line wine trader Heracles, which owns the website 1855.com.
Jus de Fruits d'Alsace (JFA), the France-based fruit and vegetable juice producer, is investing EUR15m (US$17.9m) in a new PET bottling line at its production plant at Sarre-Union.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research