just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Rojita Tiwari
Radico Khaitan has lined up the global release of a new single malt Indian whisky.
The Indian unit of Moët Hennessy has officially opened its first winery in the country, dedicated to producing the Chandon sparkling wine brand.
Patrón Spirits is looking to surf the wave of growth for Tequila in India, with the Cafe Incendio extension of its namesake brand set for a national roll-out.
Indian spirits company Wild Tiger Beverages has released its namesake rum brand, which has been produced in the country.
The new owner of Goan lager brand King’s Black Label, India's Viiking Group, is set to roll out the brand across the country.
Sula Vineyards has launched what it claims is India’s first premium grape brandy - Janus.
United Breweries has extended its premium beer brand Kingfisher Ultra’s portfolio by launching Kingfisher Ultra Max making it the most expensive strong beer (8% abv and above) in the country.
Amrut Distilleries has launched what it claims is the world’s first single malt whisky that carries orange notes.
The High Court in the Indian state of Kerala has upheld a ban on bars and hotels serving spirits.
John Distilleries, the Indian spirits producer, is gearing up to enter the US market in 2015 with its Paul John single malt whisky brand.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends