just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Rojita Tiwari
Radico Khaitan has lined up the global release of a new single malt Indian whisky.
The Indian unit of Moët Hennessy has officially opened its first winery in the country, dedicated to producing the Chandon sparkling wine brand.
Patrón Spirits is looking to surf the wave of growth for Tequila in India, with the Cafe Incendio extension of its namesake brand set for a national roll-out.
Indian spirits company Wild Tiger Beverages has released its namesake rum brand, which has been produced in the country.
The new owner of Goan lager brand King’s Black Label, India's Viiking Group, is set to roll out the brand across the country.
Sula Vineyards has launched what it claims is India’s first premium grape brandy - Janus.
United Breweries has extended its premium beer brand Kingfisher Ultra’s portfolio by launching Kingfisher Ultra Max making it the most expensive strong beer (8% abv and above) in the country.
Amrut Distilleries has launched what it claims is the world’s first single malt whisky that carries orange notes.
The High Court in the Indian state of Kerala has upheld a ban on bars and hotels serving spirits.
John Distilleries, the Indian spirits producer, is gearing up to enter the US market in 2015 with its Paul John single malt whisky brand.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends