just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Rojita Tiwari
Leading Chinese baijiu producer Beijing Red Star Co is set to roll out an international brand for the first time.
The wine arm of India's United Spirits has launched its first new product since the unit came under Diageo control.
Radico Khaitan has lined up the global release of a new single malt Indian whisky.
The Indian unit of Moët Hennessy has officially opened its first winery in the country, dedicated to producing the Chandon sparkling wine brand.
Patrón Spirits is looking to surf the wave of growth for Tequila in India, with the Cafe Incendio extension of its namesake brand set for a national roll-out.
Indian spirits company Wild Tiger Beverages has released its namesake rum brand, which has been produced in the country.
The new owner of Goan lager brand King’s Black Label, India's Viiking Group, is set to roll out the brand across the country.
Sula Vineyards has launched what it claims is India’s first premium grape brandy - Janus.
United Breweries has extended its premium beer brand Kingfisher Ultra’s portfolio by launching Kingfisher Ultra Max making it the most expensive strong beer (8% abv and above) in the country.
Amrut Distilleries has launched what it claims is the world’s first single malt whisky that carries orange notes.
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery