just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Rojita Tiwari
John Distilleries, the Indian spirits producer, is gearing up to enter the US market in 2015 with its Paul John single malt whisky brand.
Beam Suntory has begun bottling its flagship Bourbon, Jim Beam, in India as its steps up its focus on the key market.
The SPI Group has confirmed plans to roll out two flavoured variants of its Stolichnaya vodka brand in India.
Diageo has extended its Johnnie Walker House experience to the global Travel Retail sector by launching the concept at Mumbai airport today, with another set to open in Taiwan.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research