just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Robert Stokes
Spanish vine growers are set to receive nearly EUR130m (US$176.1m) in financial support from central funds, a slight rise on last year's contribution.
Spain has banned the adding of sugar to fruit juices and nectars.
Spanish cava and fine wines exporter Freixenet has declined to comment on reports that it could be on the verge of acquiring a bodega in the Rías Baixas area of Galicia in north-west Spain.
Labelling wines and spirits with European Union (EU) geographic indications (GIs) adds value to the products, a study has found.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts