just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Peter Saunders
New Zealand winery Highfield Estate has been put up for sale following the death of its co-owner.
New Zealand winemaker Kim Crawford has marked the expiration of his restraint-of-trade period with the release of a new wine brand in the country.
Asahi Group has filed a lawsuit accusing the previous owners of its Independent Liquor division in New Zealand with “misleading and deceptive conduct” related to the sale price.
Compagnie Vinicole Baron Edmond de Rothschild has acquired around 26 hectares of vineyards in the Marlborough region of New Zealand.
Villa Maria has secured the purchase of Te Awa, its third winery in the Hawkes Bay region of New Zealand.
Pernod Ricard's Church Road McDonald Series
New Zealand wine faces consolidation as it wrestles with the global impact of exchange rates and a growing vintage size.
China has become the latest country to be represented in New Zealand's wine industry after investors acquired the Paritua winery.
New Zealand's record wine harvest in 2011 has been described as "a relief" by the head of the country's industry trade body, despite previous concerns about a glut.
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- Bacardi buys Banks rum