just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Peter Saunders
New Zealand winery Highfield Estate has been put up for sale following the death of its co-owner.
New Zealand winemaker Kim Crawford has marked the expiration of his restraint-of-trade period with the release of a new wine brand in the country.
Asahi Group has filed a lawsuit accusing the previous owners of its Independent Liquor division in New Zealand with “misleading and deceptive conduct” related to the sale price.
Compagnie Vinicole Baron Edmond de Rothschild has acquired around 26 hectares of vineyards in the Marlborough region of New Zealand.
Villa Maria has secured the purchase of Te Awa, its third winery in the Hawkes Bay region of New Zealand.
Pernod Ricard's Church Road McDonald Series
New Zealand wine faces consolidation as it wrestles with the global impact of exchange rates and a growing vintage size.
China has become the latest country to be represented in New Zealand's wine industry after investors acquired the Paritua winery.
New Zealand's record wine harvest in 2011 has been described as "a relief" by the head of the country's industry trade body, despite previous concerns about a glut.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role