just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Nigel Huddleston
Heineken's Foster’s Radler
Proximo Spirits is to run its first UK consumer advertising for The Kraken spiced rum.
US craft brewer Boston Beer Co has agreed a deal with the UK's Shepherd Neame that will see the Samuel Adams brand brewed outside its home market for the first time.
Marblehead Brand Development is looking to develop its own Polish flavoured-vodka range, once it loses the UK distribution rights for Zubrowka to William Grant & Sons' First Drinks division.
Heineken UK is launching a bottled, premium version of its Foster’s lager in the off-trade to go head-to-head with brands such as Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Kopparberg, producer Cider of Sweden, is testing an alcoholic ginger beer in Wetherspoon pubs in the UK.
Diageo GB is taking advantage of plummeting media rates to ramp up support for its spirits brands in 2009.
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US