just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Nigel Huddleston
Heineken's Foster’s Radler
Proximo Spirits is to run its first UK consumer advertising for The Kraken spiced rum.
US craft brewer Boston Beer Co has agreed a deal with the UK's Shepherd Neame that will see the Samuel Adams brand brewed outside its home market for the first time.
Marblehead Brand Development is looking to develop its own Polish flavoured-vodka range, once it loses the UK distribution rights for Zubrowka to William Grant & Sons' First Drinks division.
Heineken UK is launching a bottled, premium version of its Foster’s lager in the off-trade to go head-to-head with brands such as Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Kopparberg, producer Cider of Sweden, is testing an alcoholic ginger beer in Wetherspoon pubs in the UK.
Diageo GB is taking advantage of plummeting media rates to ramp up support for its spirits brands in 2009.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends