just-drinks authors and correspondents
Mini Pant Zachariah
Articles by Mini Pant Zachariah
The Indian state government of Karnataka has given PepsiCo permission to build a major new soft drinks and snacks manufacturing plant, 200km south-west of Bangalore.
The penultimate part of this month's managment briefing, which looks at the logisitics landscape for drinks companies keen to get into the BRIC markets, considers the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in India.
India’s United Breweries has told just-drinks that its planned 2011 launch of home-brewed Heineken is on schedule, despite widespread reports of delays to 2012.
The Indian Beverages Association (IBA) has reacted cautiously to a new study by India’s health ministry on how carbonated drinks affect young consumers’ health.
A subsidiary of India's NV Group, NV Distilleries & Breweries, is to launch Belvedere's Sobieski vodka in India in April 2011, the company has confirmed to just-drinks.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends