just-drinks authors and correspondents
Marguerite-Jeanne Deschamps in Ottawa, Mini Pant Zachariah in Mumbai and Wang Fangqing in Shanghai
Articles by Marguerite-Jeanne Deschamps in Ottawa, Mini Pant Zachariah in Mumbai and Wang Fangqing in Shanghai
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing considers the emerging markets, and the position they will take in the future of our industry.
This month's management briefing for just-drinks' subscribers looks at the retail landscape for alcoholic drinks. In part one, we look at the shift from the on-trade to the off-trade in the mature markets.
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing, looking at the retail landscape for drinks companies, considers the differences - and varied opportunities - between controlled and freer markets around the world.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK