just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
Earlier this year, at its annual Capital Market Day presentations, Pernod Ricard earmarked the US and China as must-win "battlegrounds".
American whiskey is following in vodka's footsteps, according to analysts.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global spirits & wine categories. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and soft drinks & bottled water.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global soft drinks & bottled water category. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and spirits & wine.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global beer & cider category. We are also running similar round-ups for soft drinks & bottled water and spirits & wine.
Molson Coors has announced a GBP2.8m (US$4.3m) marketing campaign for its Coors Light brand in the UK
The Scotch whisky industry has enjoyed many a boom and suffered many a bust and reports suggest Japanese whisky is following in its footsteps.
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard reported operating profits within its guidance for fiscal-2015, although the Absolut brand was hit by an impairment charge in the period. Here's a closer look at the Paris-headquartered company's performance in the 12 months to the end of June.
India has overtaken France to become Pernod Ricard's third largest market.
Former The Macallan master distiller David Robertson is to open the first single malt whisky distillery in Edinburgh for 90 years.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research