just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
Societe Generale analysts have countered claims that the UK's exit from the European Union could lead to the collapse of Anheuser-Busch InBev's US$107bn takeover of SABMiller.
Bar and spirits company Leelex is to build a "multi-million pound" distillery as it looks to bring production of its Portobello Road gin brand in-house.
The organisers of wine trade show ProWein have confirmed Asian show ProWine will become an annual event, as they look to meet demand in the region.
A US craft brewer is to launch beer aimed at women, in an effort to "fill a gap in the market".
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global beer & cider categories. We also have similar round-ups for soft drinks & bottled water and spirits & wine.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the spirits & wine categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and soft drinks & water.
RumTech is to launch two botanical hard sodas in the state of Indiana.
Molson Coors's Canadian craft division has purchased a minority stake in craft brewer Brasseur de Montréal.
Kentucky Bourbon distillers filled almost 1.9m barrels in 2015, the highest number since 1967, as producers look to meet growing demand.
The Indian Ocean Rum Co has launched a VSOP expression of its Penny Blue Mauritian rum.
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Inchdairnie and the quiet whisky revolution
- Britvic's H1 Performance by Region - Focus
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Purity Vodka appoints new CEO
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends