just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
The world's largest brewer has committed to sourcing 100% of its purchased electricity from renewable sources by 2025.
Nordic wine and spirits firm Altia has bolstered its low-alcohol and organic portfolio in a bid to meet changing consumer needs.
Kopparberg has added a Raspberry variant to its light cider range.
The trade body for Irish whiskey has welcomed proposed legislation that will allow distilleries to sell alcohol on their premises.
AG Barr's Funkin unit has lined up a Bramble mixer, in an effort to enable bartenders to easily create Bramble cocktails.
The trade body for Scotch whisky has hailed a Scottish move to drive growth across the country's farming, fishing, food and drink sectors.
Berry Bros & Rudd has announced the international roll-out of its Penny Blue VSOP rum.
Britvic has lined up a 55-calorie, bottled soft drink under its Robinsons brand. Refresh'd is made using "100% naturally-sourced ingredients, containing spring water mixed with real fruit," the company said.
C&C Group's Scottish subsidiary, Tennent Caledonian, has lined up a new range of 'premium' bottled beers under the Caledonia Collection name.
Carlsberg's Swedish unit has replaced its non-alcoholic beer in the market with an organic variant.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends