just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
Following the proposed merger of Anheuser-Busch InBev with SABMiller, just-drinks takes a closer look at some of the key brands and markets involved in the deal.
The wine and spirits arm of French luxury goods group Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy has reported a 19% jump in sales in the first nine months of the year, driven by a strong third quarter.
Distell is set to release 800 bottles of Three Ships 10 Year Old Single Malt Single Cask PX Finish whisky.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed that Damian Gammell has taken on the role of chief operating officer.
Four months into its new marketing structure and Bacardi hits the world with a new global campaign for its namesake brand.
Bacardi has launched a new global advertising campaign for its namesake rum, in an attempt to return the brand to its party roots.
Champagne Gosset has released a 2006 vintage. It is the first one to use the company's new environmentally-friendly foil caps.
SABMiller has announced a doubling of its annual cost savings target, in the same week as it posted rising half-year sales and rejected an initial takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev.
Anheuser Busch-InBev's Canadian unit Labatt Breweries of Canada has purchased Toronto craft brewer Mill Street Brewery.
The Patrón Spirits Company has launched a website and app that enables consumers to trace a bottle of Tequila back to its origin, in a bid to educate drinkers about the category.
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- How big is MegaBrew? ABI/SAB market share, brands
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report