just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
Rarissimes Borderies 2004 is said to be the only Borderies vintage on the market.
UK distributor Matthew Clark has reported double digit growth for year-on-year premium wines sales.
SPI Group has announced a name change for its Latvian distribution arm. SPI Distribution (Latvia) will become Amber Distribution Latvia.
French wine regions Burgundy and Champagne have been added to UNESCO's line-up of World Heritage sites.
Diageo has confirmed reports in the Chinese press that it will not go ahead with the construction of its planned Shui Jing Fang production site in Chengdu.
The UK Government has confirmed that vineyards are included in new proposals to allow farmers to average their income tax over five years.
Hip hop star Jay Z's Champagne brand Armand de Brignac is to launch two new expressions.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has appointed Heineken's former advertising agency Wieden + Kennedy as its global agency of record for two of its beer brands.
Remy Cointreau is to introduce an anti-counterfeiting bottle for its Remy Martin Cognac brand in nightclubs in China.
Five reasons why Constellation bought a wine brand when it's winning with beer
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights