just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
AG Barr's cocktail unit Funkin has released a coconut purée in the UK on-premise, as it looks to capitalise on the popularity of the Pina Colada.
SPI Group's Amber Beverage unit has lined up a limited-edition design for its Moskovskaya Vodka packs.
UK drinks firm Kingsland has developed a range of British wines in white, rosé and sparkling rosé styles. The wines were developed to answer a need for "affordable, fresh tasting wine for spontaneous occasions", the company said.
Beam Suntory has appointed Todd Bloomquist to the role of general counsel. Beam Suntory has appointed Todd Bloomquist to the role of general counsel, replacing Kent Rose who will retire at the end of the year.
US lawmakers in Colorado have introduced a bill that would remove federal alcohol taxes on kombucha.
Gruppo Campari has launched a limited-edition Appleton Estate rum to celebrate master blender Joy Spence's 20th anniversary in the role.
Brown-Forman has become the latest drinks company to publish nutritional information for its brands.
Molson Coors has unveiled a prototype digital font as it looks to capitalise on the Carling brand's Premier League sponsorship.
Bacardi has confirmed to just-drinks that it will cease operations at its only company-owned packing facility in Canada as it looks to increase efficiencies.
Sekforde Drinks has released two mixers, aimed at the dark spirits category.
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Brown-Forman launches brand nutrition website
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends