just-drinks authors and correspondents
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she enjoys sampling drinks as well as writing about them. Her work has appeared in several major drinks publications including Imbibe, Decanter.com, Drinks International, Publican’s Morning Advertiser and Harpers. She also spent a year on consumer magazine Square Meal, where she covered restaurants and drink in London.
Articles by Lucy Britner
Carlsberg will release its Q4 and full-year results on Wednesday (10 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's highs and lows in the three months to the end of December:
The Coca-Cola Co will report its fourth quarter and full-year results tomorrow (9 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in the three months to the end of December:
Foley Family Wines has purchased Diageo's Chalone Estate vineyards and Gavilan brands in California, marking Diageo's exit from wine in the US.
Pernod Ricard's Beefeater Burrough’s Reserve Edition 2
Kirin's Australia unit, Lion, is to move a portion of its brewing operations away from Tasmania, resulting in around 39 job losses.
The Coca-Cola Co's South Pacific unit has launched the Fuze iced tea brand in Australia.
Here's a round-up of this week's top stories in the global soft drinks & bottled water categories. We also have similar round-ups for beer & cider and spirits & wine.
Highfern has added a heavily-peated expression to its Angels' Nectar blended Scotch brand.
William Grant & Sons has appointed three executives to manage its US regions and channels, in a move that sees the "evolution" of the spirits group's commercial structure in the country.
Casella Family Brands has launched a beer extension of its Yellow Tail wine brand in the US, according to reports.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research