just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Lubomír Sedlák
William Grant & Sons is set to switch the distribution of its Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey brand in Czech and Slovakia from Stock Spirits to Remy Cointreau.
SABMiller subsidiary Plzensky Prazdroj, the Czech Republic's biggest beer maker, has appointed a new CEO.
A proposed law forcing restaurants in the Czech Republic to list a soft drink option at a lower price to the equivalent-sized alcoholic drink has been attacked by a trade body.
Distillers in Czech have demanded compensation for the costs they will accrue from having to put new excise duty stamps on their bottles.
Last month's ban on spirits in Czech has benefited wine sales in the country, according to recent figures.
The authorities in Czech have granted a partial lifting of the spirits ban in the country.
The Czech unit of Pernod Ricard remains closed as the prospect of a partial lift of the the ban on sales of spirits over 20% abv in the country looms.
The Czech unit of Pernod Ricard has ceased production as the country’s ban on spirits sales continues.
Several smaller-scale brewers in Slovakia have formed a trade body to counter what they feel is the growing dominance of Heineken and SABMiller in the country.
Spirits sales in Czech continued to struggle in the first half of this year, according to recent figures.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future