just-drinks authors and correspondents
just-drinks.com editorial team
Articles by just-drinks.com editorial team
Drinks brands and retailers must secure an understanding of the differing generational buying characteristics and behaviours among consumers, a new report from just-drinks has warned.
The Indian Beverage Association (IBA) has expressed its disappointment at the country's decision to heavily tax carbonated soft drinks in the country.
India’s Enforcement Directorate has seized assets from the former chairman of United Spirits, Vijay Mallya, that include shares in the Diageo-controlled division.
The drinks industry was sent into panic today when it emerged that a start-up brewery in the US has snapped up the global trademark rights for the term ‘craft’.
The Indian unit of Coca-Cola has suspended operations in three of its plants in the country, citing low demand and absence of economic viability.
The UK market for fruit juices, energy and juice drinks is estimated to have fallen in 2015 by 0.6% in value terms and by 0.8% in volume terms compared to the previous year, according to a recently-published report by market intelligence provider, Key Note.
The popular Indian tourist destination of Kerala state started the new year with hundreds of bars remaining closed, after a Supreme Court ruling upheld the state government’s ‘partial prohibition’ policy.
The use of social media for marketing purposes by drinks industry companies can be segmented into four distinct campaign types, according to a new market research report from just-drinks.
Spain's Mahou San Miguel has launched its premium lager, Mahou Clasica, in the Delhi market.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- The just-drinks Analyst
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt I
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Molson Coors hit by US$500m write-down in Canada
- ForEx bites, but Heineken hails strong 2016
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends