just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Jaroslaw Adamowski
Poland’s beer production reached 19.09m hectolitres in the first half of 2011, up 7.1% over the same period a year earlier.
Vodka exports out of Poland are expected to rise sharply this year, according to the country's spirits trade body.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign