just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by James Jordan
Pernod Ricard has added a blue label to its Ballantine's 12 Year Old blended Scotch whisky as part of a packaging overhaul.
Pernod Ricard has lined up the launch of an extension of its Royal Salute blended Scotch brand.
Diageo has launched an updated pack for its John Walker & Sons XR 21-year-old expression in the Travel Retail channel.
French travel retailer Lagardere has agreed a US$530m deal for North America-based Paradies in another show of consolidation in the sector.
There's usually a surprise or two at the Tax Free World Association (TFWA) World Exhibition in Cannes.
Heineken is to roll out a New Zealand craft beer and cider range it acquired through its takeover of Asia Pacific Breweries on to the global stage.
Bebida Beverage Co (BeBevCo) is to expand the reach of its Koma Unwind relaxation drink and shots through a deal with USA3000 Airlines.
Treasury Wine Estates has appointed Angus McPherson as the MD of Rosemount wine, as part of a new structure for the Australian wine group.
The Bordeaux Wine Council (CIVB) has confirmed a change of marketing director.
Nemiroff Company's Nemiroff Distinct
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends