just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by James Jordan
Pernod Ricard has added a blue label to its Ballantine's 12 Year Old blended Scotch whisky as part of a packaging overhaul.
Pernod Ricard has lined up the launch of an extension of its Royal Salute blended Scotch brand.
Diageo has launched an updated pack for its John Walker & Sons XR 21-year-old expression in the Travel Retail channel.
French travel retailer Lagardere has agreed a US$530m deal for North America-based Paradies in another show of consolidation in the sector.
There's usually a surprise or two at the Tax Free World Association (TFWA) World Exhibition in Cannes.
Heineken is to roll out a New Zealand craft beer and cider range it acquired through its takeover of Asia Pacific Breweries on to the global stage.
Bebida Beverage Co (BeBevCo) is to expand the reach of its Koma Unwind relaxation drink and shots through a deal with USA3000 Airlines.
Treasury Wine Estates has appointed Angus McPherson as the MD of Rosemount wine, as part of a new structure for the Australian wine group.
The Bordeaux Wine Council (CIVB) has confirmed a change of marketing director.
Nemiroff Company's Nemiroff Distinct
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends