just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by James Jordan
Pernod Ricard has added a blue label to its Ballantine's 12 Year Old blended Scotch whisky as part of a packaging overhaul.
Pernod Ricard has lined up the launch of an extension of its Royal Salute blended Scotch brand.
Diageo has launched an updated pack for its John Walker & Sons XR 21-year-old expression in the Travel Retail channel.
French travel retailer Lagardere has agreed a US$530m deal for North America-based Paradies in another show of consolidation in the sector.
There's usually a surprise or two at the Tax Free World Association (TFWA) World Exhibition in Cannes.
Heineken is to roll out a New Zealand craft beer and cider range it acquired through its takeover of Asia Pacific Breweries on to the global stage.
Bebida Beverage Co (BeBevCo) is to expand the reach of its Koma Unwind relaxation drink and shots through a deal with USA3000 Airlines.
Treasury Wine Estates has appointed Angus McPherson as the MD of Rosemount wine, as part of a new structure for the Australian wine group.
The Bordeaux Wine Council (CIVB) has confirmed a change of marketing director.
Nemiroff Company's Nemiroff Distinct
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research