just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Eugene Vorotnikov
Anheuser-Busch InBev and Anadolu Efes have declined to comment on speculation linking the two brewers to a merger of operations in Russia.
Heineken has confirmed its intention to cease production at its brewery in the Russian province of Kaliningrad.
The Russian Government is considering how to prevent a potential halt to deliveries of foreign alcohol into the country caused by a delay in providing sufficient quantities of new-style excise stamps to importers.
Diageo has signed a distribution agreement in Russia with Alcohol Siberian Group for its J&B Scotch whisky brand.
PepsiCo has launched a patent claim in Russia over its Russkiy Dar kvass brand.
Diageo is accelerating its expansion into Russia's rum market with the launch of a domestically-produced version of value brand Shark Tooth.
SABMiller's subsidiary in Russia has warned of declining beer sales, despite officially opening its third brewery in the country.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends