just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Dean Best
The Coca-Cola Co is to buy a minority stake in Nigerian dairy and soft drinks business Chi.
Beverages on sale in India can contain high-intensity sweetener stevia after the country's regulator approved the use of the ingredient.
The Coca-Cola Co has reportedly stopped talks with Chobani after deciding the US yoghurt maker did not fit its portfolio.
Kraft Heinz Co is to cut around 2,500 posts across the US and Canada, the first confirmation of job losses made at the newly-formed food & beverage giant.
PepsiCo has announced an overhaul of its Americas beverages unit as it unveiled a series of management changes.
Aurivo Co-operative Society has acquired UK sports nutrition business For Goodness Shakes for an undisclosed sum.
Australian food group Sanitarium is to launch its breakfast drink brand Up & Go in the UK.
Dutch food group Wessanen is to acquire Italian dairy-free drinks maker Abafoods for EUR52m (US$65.1m).
Groupe Danone has announced that its CEO is to step down from the role, with his deputy to take over.
UK group Premier Foods plc is to put another of its businesses into a joint venture, with its powdered drinks and desserts following its bread arm into a stand-alone unit.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research