just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Dean Best
PepsiCo chief Indra Nooyi has warned that the global macroeconomic challenges facing business will persist in 2016, claiming she has not seen trading conditions of this nature in her time in business.
The Coca-Cola Co is to buy a minority stake in Nigerian dairy and soft drinks business Chi.
Beverages on sale in India can contain high-intensity sweetener stevia after the country's regulator approved the use of the ingredient.
The Coca-Cola Co has reportedly stopped talks with Chobani after deciding the US yoghurt maker did not fit its portfolio.
Kraft Heinz Co is to cut around 2,500 posts across the US and Canada, the first confirmation of job losses made at the newly-formed food & beverage giant.
PepsiCo has announced an overhaul of its Americas beverages unit as it unveiled a series of management changes.
Aurivo Co-operative Society has acquired UK sports nutrition business For Goodness Shakes for an undisclosed sum.
Australian food group Sanitarium is to launch its breakfast drink brand Up & Go in the UK.
Dutch food group Wessanen is to acquire Italian dairy-free drinks maker Abafoods for EUR52m (US$65.1m).
Groupe Danone has announced that its CEO is to step down from the role, with his deputy to take over.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends