just-drinks authors and correspondents
Andy Morton started out in journalism in Glasgow, where he wrestled in mashed potato and wrote about Highland cows.
Tiring of the high-brow, he travelled the world working as an itinerant sub-editor in cities including Taipei, Sydney and Shanghai. While in Hanoi, he brought to the world's attention the Scottish-Vietnamese fusion dish dog haggis.
He is now back in the UK with just-drinks after four years in Chengdu, China.
Articles by Andy Morton
Coca-Cola Europe Partners has said it will work with The Coca-Cola Co to fix declines for regular Coke after the full-sugar brand dropped volumes in the first six months of the year.
It was a bruising first results announcement for management at the newly-formed Coca-Cola European Partners.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has appointed a leading telecommunications executive to its board of directors.
Protein beverages are moving into the global mainstream as their consumer base shifts from body-builders to a general health-and-wellness audience, a new report has said.
William Grant & Sons has overhauled the packaging for its Travel Retail Glenfiddich range, Cask Collection, as it prepares for the upcoming TFWA exhibition in Cannes next month.
Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) has forecast flat full-year sales and "modest" profits growth as it released its first quarterly results since its creation.
Diageo has unveiled the first adverts for Haig Club Clubman, the second expression from its David Beckham-backed single grain Scotch whisky range.
Diageo is to combine its US and Canadian spirits divisions as part of a North American shake-up at the company.
Diageo's Johnnie Walker is to shrug off gloomy forecasts for Travel Retail and invest in the channel over the upcoming gifting period, the brand's head has said.
A new Johnnie Walker range is not intended to emulate Bourbon, the brand's global director has said, after initial expressions all featured a North American style.
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends