just-drinks authors and correspondents
Articles by Andrew Byrne
The trade organisation for Europe's wine producers has called on European Union (EU) and US officials meeting in Brussels to agree a new deal on geographical indications.
The European Union has launched a project designed to combat food and drink fraud.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range