just-drinks.com authors and correspondents
After 11 years of doing he doesn't know what, Olly Wehring's “Eureka!” moment arrived in 2003, when he decided to retrain as a journalist. Following several freelance stints at such hallowed publications...
Lucy Britner is just-drinks' deputy editor. She has been a drinks journalist for ten years and she holds a diploma in wine and spirits. She has traveled to wineries, breweries and distilleries around the world and she...
Andy Morton started out in journalism in Glasgow, where he wrestled in mashed potato and wrote about Highland cows. Tiring of the high-brow, he travelled the world working as an itinerant sub-editor in cities includi...
Ben Cooper is just-drinks' sustainable business editor and specialises in business ethics, corporate social responsibility, policy issues and sustainability. He holds MAs from Cambridge University and the U...
Chris Losh has been writing about drinks for 15 years and still doesn’t wear a tweed jacket. He has edited Wine and Spirit International and Wine Magazine. He has written columns for just-drinks for ten years a...
Educated at Reading University Ray Rowlands has over 30 years experience in international beverage research having worked for such companies as Canadean, IWSR and Nielsen. He has his own independent company called D...
Richard Corbett has worked in the drinks industry for 13 years, ten of which were spent researching for Beverage Research Specialist Canadean. He has been the market analyst with Soft Drinks International since early-20...
A trained newspaper journalist, Richard Woodard was editor of the drinks trade magazine Wine & Spirit International from 2000 to 2005, responsible for writing, commissioning and producing a broad range of business-r...
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Heineken 2012-2016 - results data
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends