Euro 2000 : Three Pints Down a Shirt
Danish brewer Carlsberg is dreaming of England glory as the official sponsor of this year's Euro 2000 football championships. Chris Brook-Carter teamed up with the brewer and some selected hacks for an afternoon of penalties and pints. As a motley crew of trade press strapped on football boots (many of which hadn't seen the light of day since England last won a penalty shoot out) to be put through their paces by Peter Shilton and Phil Neale at Fulham football ground, Carlsberg, the Danish brewer, officially launched its sponsorship of Euro 2000, last Friday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research