Thoughts of love and fluffy teddy bears
Most of you might think that Musty is as hard-bitten as your average Diageo board member. And for 51 weeks of the year you'd be right. But come Valentines Day even the arch cynic's brain turns to thoughts of love, fluffy teddy bears and a strong Tanqueray Martini served off the six-pack stomach of a well-hung young buck. So this year, Musty has opened up her page to the lonely, the romantic and the plain desperate. And if just one of them finds love as a result, then this whole column will have been worthwhile.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence