Analysis - Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod Ricard?
When a company announces a cost-savings programme, you can guarantee it will get its own headline. When the programme is given a name by the company, the headline gets that little bit louder. But when the company announcing the programme is French, then start polishing those lightbulbs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director