Manufacturing Data: The Missing Link In Supply Chain Optimization
Executive summary Effective supply chain optimization in the food and beverage industry calls for e-commerce systems that exchange product requirements and manufacturing data with downstream customers. That ability makes the manufacturer more attractive as a supplier, because, customers can better meet their market requirements, extend shelf life, and increase consumer satisfaction by providing a more consistent, safer product.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Will South Africa Raise Drinking Age to 21?
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Campari opens office in Canada
- Coca-Cola, A-B InBev express FIFA concerns
- A-B InBev cuts ribbon on Vietnam brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review