The London Wine and Spirits Fair
The London Wine and Spirits Fair (or whatever the hell it's called this week) has been and gone. And naturally, as devout Mustyphiles, you'll be expecting the unfeasibly-bosomed one to give her own unique take on events at the first major international show of the year. (Prowein and Vinitaly don't count - they're just gatherings of local men wearing too much aftershave). But this year, rather than pen her own hilarious insights, Musty has invited two exhibitors to keep a diary of their three days in the world's biggest aircraft hangar. So here it is, commentary from the coalface rather than the nearest bar. Come to think of it, if all goes well, Musty might invite them to report from Vinexpo as well…
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is single malt the Great White Hope for Scotch?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US