The London Wine and Spirits Fair
The London Wine and Spirits Fair (or whatever the hell it's called this week) has been and gone. And naturally, as devout Mustyphiles, you'll be expecting the unfeasibly-bosomed one to give her own unique take on events at the first major international show of the year. (Prowein and Vinitaly don't count - they're just gatherings of local men wearing too much aftershave). But this year, rather than pen her own hilarious insights, Musty has invited two exhibitors to keep a diary of their three days in the world's biggest aircraft hangar. So here it is, commentary from the coalface rather than the nearest bar. Come to think of it, if all goes well, Musty might invite them to report from Vinexpo as well…
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research