The Global New Product Database
This month's Mintel's Global New Product Database highlights the increasing use of the health card in soft drinks marketing, and a number of new lines are taking this concept ot the extreme. Meanwhile there are also some surprising developments in the milk category and continued innovation on the more traditional grounds of the carbonated market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Edrington's Highland Park Valkyrie - NPD
- Coca-Cola to cut 1,200 jobs
- Coca-Cola looks to fast-growing functional drinks
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Wineries in the US - Industry Market Research Report