Spotlight - What Does The Future Hold For Modelo?
The likelihood of Mexico's Grupo Modelo selling up in the future has oft been discussed of late. With Anheuser-Busch InBev accounting for a 50% non-controlling stake in the brewer of Corona, many in the industry find it hard to believe the brewing giant is altogether comfortable in not holding Modelo as a whole. Yet, as Ivan Castano finds out, there are many other runes to be considered when looking into Modelo's future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director