Review - Wine industry faces climate change challenge
As wine regions are defined by the balance between grape variety and local temperature, climate change is likely to have major implications for the wine industry. The challenges ahead were discussed by 350 professionals from the wine world, including producers, scientists and winemakers, at a conference held last week in Barcelona. Jane Anson was there too and reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends