Research in Focus - Growth Opportunities for Beer Suppliers
Beer brewing is a process impacted by a combination of endogenous variables, such as market maturity and changing consumer preferences, as well as exogenous factors such as the economic climate, consumer confidence, spending power and demographic shifts. Euromonitor International's latest report, 'Growth Opportunities for Beer Suppliers', provides an overview of global beer production, while focusing on both how it influences - and is influenced by - general market performance in the context of an increasingly volatile world. This report takes a closer at when it is most appropriate to produce beer locally or brew abroad, while at the same time focusing on a case study of the Chinese market. Spiros Malandrakis, alcoholic drinks analyst at Euromonitor International, investigates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages