Research In Focus - Climate Change Altering Profile of European Wine Sector
Climate change has significant implications for Europe's wine industry, according to a new just-drinks report. However, while rising temperatures are creating stern challenges for some of the region's most established wine-producing areas, wine production is becoming possible in northern regions where hitherto viticulture was not commercially viable. Ben Cooper reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights