Preview - Tax Free World Association World Exhibition 2012
Next week's TFWA World Exhibition reverts to its traditional late October time slot after last year's G20 Summit in Cannes forced the show to set up shop a month earlier in sunny September. Yet the prospect of chillier nights and a shower or two on the Croisette is unlikely to dampen the spirits of the 104 liquor exhibitors attending this year's event. Indeed, all things considered, Joe Bates believes that the duty-free wine and spirit business is in pretty good shape.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign