Pernod Ricard global plans are pure play
Spending time with Diageo seems to have rubbed off on Pernod Ricard's management team. Non-core businesses, especially in the food sector, are out of favour and diversification is a dirty word. "Pure play" is the new mantra - Richard Burrows's unique jargon to emphasise the French group's plans to become an unsullied wine and spirits company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research