New Products from Japan
A selection of new drinks launched in Japan recently: Beers Sapporo Breweries: Guinness Extra Stout . This is a product relaunch of this stout type beer imported from Ireland. Guinness is brewed traditionally from roasted malt to achieve the rich dark color and flavor. This is a top-fermented beer with a rich fine head of foam. A unique beer with a mellow and full-bodied flavor. The relaunch relates to a new label design which reverts to the traditional old-style design. The packs involved are the short-neck bottle and the can and a carry case for 6 bottles. No size or price quoted
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends