New Products from Japan
A selection of new drinks launched in Japan recently: Beers Sapporo Breweries: Guinness Extra Stout . This is a product relaunch of this stout type beer imported from Ireland. Guinness is brewed traditionally from roasted malt to achieve the rich dark color and flavor. This is a top-fermented beer with a rich fine head of foam. A unique beer with a mellow and full-bodied flavor. The relaunch relates to a new label design which reverts to the traditional old-style design. The packs involved are the short-neck bottle and the can and a carry case for 6 bottles. No size or price quoted
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015