New Products From Japan
Beer Suntory: New Carlsberg Draft . Suntory brews this Danish beer under licence in Japan. The product has now been changed to a 100% malt beer and to a draft beer in cans and bottles. Suntory has been brewing 100% malt beers in Japan for many years and has developed the technology using the Carlsberg yeast to produce a clean and rich flavor 100% malt beer. The change to draft canned and bottled beer (non-heat-treated beer) is essential in Japan as virtually all Japanese beer in cans and bottles is non-heat-treated and has been for many years. The Japanese brewers developed a special filtering systems to remove the yeast without heat-treatment and exported this technology to the west. The new Carlsberg Draft has a new pack design to emphasize that it is now 100% malt and draft. No pack size or price quoted.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets