Musty Bunches - Tales from the Spit Bucket
The dawn of 2001, the true beginning of the new millennium. Such a spiritual event has Musty's inner being yearning to express itself. And so it is, with an over-indulgence in dry ice and a tasteful dimming of lights that, as if by magic, Mystic Musty appears. Ably assisted by her balls (crystal ones), Mystic attempts to ease your professional passage through 2001 by predicting the news before it happens. Amaze your colleagues by foreseeing the launch of the whisky/red bull hybrid "Grouse in the House". Wow your boss with the inside track on the man killer - Mad Cork Disease...
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015