Much Ado about Nothing - Aspartame?
Food makes news, and the public's appetite for information is incessant. With the advent of the Internet, breaking stories or rumours are available on a world-wide scale within seconds. It's a superb source of information, but also one to be handled with care. A recent campaign on the web talks of Aspartame, and contains many unfounded allegations, accusing this product of causing several illnesses from Multiple Sclerosis through to Alzheimer's Disease! Eufic's aim is to provide you with science-based information, and as Aspartame would seem to be the 'flavour' of the month, it is time to recall the basics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Heineken snaps up Stellenbrau craft brewery
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends