Much Ado about Nothing - Aspartame?
Food makes news, and the public's appetite for information is incessant. With the advent of the Internet, breaking stories or rumours are available on a world-wide scale within seconds. It's a superb source of information, but also one to be handled with care. A recent campaign on the web talks of Aspartame, and contains many unfounded allegations, accusing this product of causing several illnesses from Multiple Sclerosis through to Alzheimer's Disease! Eufic's aim is to provide you with science-based information, and as Aspartame would seem to be the 'flavour' of the month, it is time to recall the basics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How soft drinks can exploit alcohol's loss
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo job cut figures "likely overstated"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends