Merde de poule
Chicken shit. We're not talking here about the slang term used by our American brethren for those of a cowardly disposition, but the real thing. Gen-u-wine, 100%, echt, merde de poule. The stuff has many uses, fertiliser and, er, fertiliser being just two of them. But for all its undoubted versatility, the guano of your average rooster is generally recognised as being a Bad Thing for Beer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling