ITALY: Italian harvest likely to be up 10% - survey
A joint survey by ISMEA (the Italian market research and information institute) and Unione Italiana Vini (the Italian wine association) has concluded that Italy's 2008 grape harvest is likely to be 10% higher in volume than last year's.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Currency woes hurt Latin American FTZs - Diageo
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Diageo Canada adds new RTD canning line
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review