Introduction to the European Organic Dairy Products Market
In 1998 the total organic dairy productsmarket had reached a total of $1.3 billion. Organic food as a whole has been one of thefastest growing areas of the food industry in Europe, with both production and consumptionrising rapidly. The International Federation of OrganicAgricultural Movements (IFOAM) has defined organic food as: "That which is farmedwithout the use of chemically formulated pesticides, herbicides and/or fertilisers, and asinvolving animals reared without the use of growth stimulants, regulators, and orartificial food additives. Animals should also be allowed as natural a life as possibleand should be slaughtered humanely."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- This week in spirits & wine
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts