Interbrew has only "50% chance" of regulatory approval for Bass deal
Interbrew's chances of success in the Bass Brewers deal may be wrecked by nervous monopoly authorities. Chris Brook-Carter reports on the chances of success and whether the final decision will come from the corridors of Whitehall or Brussels. The Bass/Interbrew deal for the UK company's brewing arm has only a 50/50 chance of getting regulatory approval from the competition authorities, analysts have told just-drinks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller