Interbrew has only "50% chance" of regulatory approval for Bass deal
Interbrew's chances of success in the Bass Brewers deal may be wrecked by nervous monopoly authorities. Chris Brook-Carter reports on the chances of success and whether the final decision will come from the corridors of Whitehall or Brussels. The Bass/Interbrew deal for the UK company's brewing arm has only a 50/50 chance of getting regulatory approval from the competition authorities, analysts have told just-drinks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup