Hoegaarden opts for champagne lifestyle
Hoegaarden, the white beer owned by Interbrew, has launched an alternative 75cl bottle and the brand will be backed by a £1.8m marketing support package this year. The bottle, topped off with a "Champagne style" cork, is an attempt by the company to match the beer more closely with food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets